FAQs to be Answered:
1. How does the discharge pressure drop?
2. How much pressure drop is expected and how do you control the drop so that it does not drop below the evaporating pressure?
3. If there is discharge pressure drop due to Articmaster, there should be suction pressure drop too? will there be suction pressure drop? if so by how much?
4. Will all the sub cooling portion is removed from the Condenser after Articmaster is installed?
5. What is the liquid temp before and after the condenser and what is the drop at the exit of condenser before after Articmaster?
6. What happens inside the Articmaster?
7. How does Articmaster compensate the sub cooling removed from the Condenser?
8. What happens to the flash gas generated inside Articmaster? How does it get condensed? If so where does the heat go?
9. What will be liquid temperature of the refrigerant at the exit of Articmaster?
10. What is the temperature difference between inlet and outlet of Articmaster?
11. If we connect a liquid receiver at the exit of the condenser, will there be pressure drop and will it replace Articmaster?
12. With EXV installed, if the Articmaster dynamically varying the pressure and the temperature of the refrigerant, the EXV will go to hunting mode which is not good for the system. Will tis happen?
13. How much additional sub cooling is increased due to AM?
14. What is the effect of Articmaster on PH chart?
15. Is there a pressure difference between the discharge line and the vapor pressure inside the Articmaster?
16. What refrigerant temperature difference is expected to achieve 20% savings in energy?
17. What mass fraction of the liquid refrigerant expected to become flash vapor inside AM?
18. What kind of thermodynamic process happens at the entry of the Articmaster to enhance sub cooling?
19. Shouldn’t the vapor bubbles sucked in by the vortex condense before reaching the TX Valve?
20. If vapor bubbles are in the liquid line shouldn’t that disrupt the working of the TX Valve due to pressure variations, and compress-ability of the vapor in liquid.
21. How the mass flow rate of the refrigerant is changed by Articmaster? What is the expected reduction?
22. If the vapor is condensed by the liquid refrigerant shouldn’t the net heat lost during flash vapor creation equals the heat gained by liquid refrigerant?
23. What is the effect of velocity of turbulence flow of refrigerant?
24. Can you provide a T-S, P-V and P-H plotted charts for before and after Articmaster?
25. Incorporating the above doubts, please explain the working of the Articmaster so that people does not raise questions after the explanation.